Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Saturday: February 13

After a long holiday induced hiatus, the Mafia is back in action. And it's about to revolutionize your whole freaking life. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not.


I doubt I'm the only one who finds themselves detesting dinnertime - what am I going to cook? what do I even have that's edible in my fridge?

And grocery shopping. I dream of a day when food will magically appear on my shelves, so I don't have to go out and get it. But since that probably isn't going to happen anytime soon, I decided it was time to make it easier on myself... with meal planning.

- One month's worth of recipes (ones that actually taste good and are easy to make).




Picture Source


- A dry-erase chart to keep track of when you'll be making each recipe during the month.

- A master ingredients chart for grocery shopping!




Picture Source




So bring 5 (or more) of your favorite dinner recipes to share.

We'll provide the rest of the things you'll need to get started.

We'll start at 11:00am at Meg's house. If you need directions, refer to the Facebook group page (link on the top of the sidebar) or email her at:  mystik_04@hotmail.com

0 comments: